We’re keeping you safe and our studios clean
Dear MBody Community,
In response to the coronavirus, we are taking actions to ensure our studios are as clean and safe as possible. We are closely monitoring the situation and will be following all CDC recommendations. The health and safety of our students and staff remain our top priority.
We are safeguarding our studios in the following ways:
- Floors are cleaned with disinfectant after every class.
- Each studio will be deep cleaned twice a week.
- Blocks, straps, bolsters, blankets, weights, and rental mats & towels have been removed.
- We will burn sage before and after each class to reduce airborne pathogens.
- Lavender towels will also be suspended until the COVID-19 crisis has subsided, at which point we will gladly bring this experience back to our studios.
- We are no longer offering physical assists/touch.
- All our teachers and staff will be following the CDC recommendations by hand-washing and staying home if not well.
- We have limited class size to ten people.
- All mats must be spaced at least 6 feet apart.
- Classes are no longer heated or using a/c and ceiling fans to reduce circulation.
How you can help:
- if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and take time to recover. We invite you to take advantage of our podcast available online.
- Please wash your hands
- Keep 6 feet between you and the students around you.
Pre-register for online classes (limited to and studio classes (limited to 10 people)
How you can stay in your practice:
Register online for our virtual classes through MindBody. You will be emailed a link that will take you into the class.
We will continue to keep you updated as changes occur and if you have any questions or concerns please contact Amber Acord at (904) 565-1005 or [email protected]. If you need further assistance, please reach out to me at [email protected]
Be well & Namaste,