Refunds, Cancellations and Expirations
- MBody Yoga does not issue refunds for workshop or event cancellations.
- If you cancel within (24) hours prior to a workshop, a $15 cancellation fee will be charged and the balance will be credited to your MBody account.
- If you cancel within (24) hours of a workshop, no refund or credit will be given.
- All workshops are nonrefundable, nontransferable, and non-shareable.
Class Passes & Packages
- Packages can not be placed on hold.
- All packages must be activated within (6) months of purchase.
- Class Passes are valid for (12) months.
- All class pass purchases expire within (12) months of the purchase date.
- All class purchases are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-shareable.
- Minimum of a 3-month commitment is required.
- 30-day notice for cancellation; please submit your cancellation email to: [email protected]
- You may place your account on hold for up to (3) months once per calendar year. $10 admin fee applies.
- Cancellations can’t be placed from an account on hold. If your account is on hold and you wish to cancel your membership it must be reactivated and a 30-day notice must be given.
- Memberships are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-shareable.
Private Yoga Sessions
- Purchased private session(s) are valid for (12) months.
- Rescheduling of a private lesson must be done before (24) hours of appointment to avoid any penalty/fees. If cancellation occurs inside of (24) hours, 50% of the cost of the lesson will be charged.
- All private sessions are nonrefundable, nontransferable and non-shareable.
- Student will receive a full refund (less deposit) if cancellation occurs within (7) days of the start of the training program.
- Application Fee/ Deposit may be applied to a future program (only allowed one time).
- No refunds will be made after a program start date.
- If registering and paying via a payment plan, you agree to pay for the training in full and in accordance to the payment plan terms and contract.
- If on a payment plan and you miss a training session, you are responsible for the installment payment. If you miss a payment, you will not be allowed to participate in the following weekend until payment has been made.
- MBody Yoga is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, destroyed or misplaced cards, or cards used without your permission.
- To use a gift card, present it at a participating MBody Yoga location at the time of purchase.
- This gift card is redeemable at participating MBody Yoga locations for MBody Yoga merchandise and services excluding prior purchases, gift cards, membership and programs.
- This gift card cannot be redeemed for cash unless required by law. Card value cannot be transferred to MBody Yoga accounts.
- This gift card does not expire and is exempt from any additional fees.
- Use of our gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.